8.0

2. dealer replaced fuel pump (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Aztek engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Aztek:

2002 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Apr 182008

Aztek

The car just stopped running while driving down the road. dealership had replaced the fuel tank 10 days prior. I called the dealership and they sent a tow truck for it. This car has been nothing but problems in the last 5 years that I owned it. I will never buy a GM vehicle again, especially Pontiac.

- , Pekin, IL, USA

Jul 262006

Aztek

Started car, it immediately died & wouldn't restart. Called dealer to pick up & repair. while waiting tried starting again aprox. 15 min. later car started & drove to dealership without problem.

- , Hillsboro, IL, USA

Sep 192003

Aztek

Well I took our car in for service for the third time for the same damn problem, and all I get from the service guys is "We can't duplicate the problem to fix it". Dumb asses, what kind of Master GM Mechanics is GM hiring? We're driving our car for a while, and if I leave the car idling for a while, as soon as I start to put in the drive gear it stalls, I have to wait 15 mins. for it to cool down in order to get it to start. Has anyone had this problem, and gotten it resolved, please e-mail me!!!

- , Chicago, IL, USA