No Heat When Idling Or Driving Slowly

8.7

1. intake manifold gasket (1 reports)
  3. radiator fluid was low, fill reserve tank (1 reports)
2003 Pontiac Aztek AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Sep 012008

Aztek All Wheel Drive V6

do you believe that this is a problem that started from the factory? I do! and I think that they should fix this problem with the cars and for the ones that has already fixed there cars should be repaid for the pain they suffered and the days they missed from work.

- , West Hamlin, WV, USA

Jan 082008

Aztek 3.4L

I have had far too many problems with this car I will buy a horse before i will buy one more GM product

- , Coatesville, IN, USA

Dec 122006

Aztek 3.4 V6

I have a 2003 Pontiac Aztek with duel climate control. When driving down the road with the heater on, the heater stays hot. But when my speed drops below 25 mph or I come to a stop, the heater begins to cool and even become cold.

- , Lemoore, CA, USA