NHTSA — Visibility: Rear Window Wiper/Washer Problems

1.4

2003 Pontiac Aztek accessories - exterior problems

accessories - exterior problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Oct 082008

Aztek

While driving my wipers stopped working while in the rain. Please refer to ODI id#10100739. I almost crashed my car because I could not see. I had to constantly flick button on and off to get it to start back up.

- College Park, GA, USA