Car Stereo Stopped Working

8.0

1. replace with aftermarket car stereo (1 reports)
2003 Pontiac Aztek accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Sep 232007

Aztek

I have replaced my radio with 4th radio from Sony now as my warranty run out from having two replaced by the manufacturer, and it seems this one lasted just as long as my last one for the warranty to run out. you get in your car and the radio just wont work anymore. that is not the only problem either, i have had many more troubles. i even got a settlement under the lemon law, and wish now i would have made them replace my car with a new one back then instead, except i had a yellow one and couldnt find another like mine, but would i have been better off? Please feel free to email me with your 2003 aztek troubles as we all need to get together and see what an attorney can do for us.

- , Smyrna, GA, USA