The Key Will Not Come Out Of The Ignition

2003 Pontiac Aztek accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Dec 162012

I went down to O'Reillys auto store and the guy working there noticed that my radio display said "locked"? I cant turn the key to the off position but I can get the engine to turn off...I have disconnected the battery so It doesn't drain my battery. I don't have a key fob if it is something to do with the security system, which makes no sense at all. The guy at O'Reillys did spray a lock lubricant in the key hole which did nothing, bummer!

- , Bothell, WA, USA

Jul 152010

well other than my hands hurting from trying to get the key out . and im worried that it will get broken off in the ignition and the battery will die. i want to know why the key is getting stuck in there and how can i fix the problem... short of taking it into the exspensive... could it be that the chip in the key is bad or is the ignition it self? and it also get stuck in the door to where it does not want to unlock the door.

- , Nashville, TN, USA