NHTSA — Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components: Disc: Rotor Problems

2003 Pontiac Aztek brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

May 122005

Aztek 4-cyl

I'm having problems with my brakes and head lights and also my battery. I think it's a electricity problem. Every since I had this truck I have had to change my brakes about 10 times and my head lights about five times and battery twice. There's a grawl and roar sound coming from the brakes. The brakes went out on me one time cause me to run out in front of cars. This could have kill me an D my child. I ask for another car instead of this.

- Cordele, GA, USA

Dec 152002

Aztek

Replaced ABS control unit module due to an internal short. Also, replaced front and rear brake rotors.

- Dresher, PA, USA