2003 Pontiac Aztek
Worst 2003 Aztek engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed intake manifold gaskets coolant leak in engine4
- car will not restart if engine is hot1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Aztek Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aztek compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Aztek overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aztek.