- June 16: General Motors Flushes Another $420,000 Down the Drain
- June 10: Toyota Cars Still Have Explosive Air Bags
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
2003 Pontiac Aztek
Worst 2003 Aztek engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed intake manifold gaskets coolant leak in engine4
- car will not restart if engine is hot1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Aztek Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aztek compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Aztek overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aztek.