- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
2003 Pontiac Aztek
Worst 2003 Aztek engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- failed intake manifold gaskets coolant leak in engine4
- car will not restart if engine is hot1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine2
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Aztek Model Years
Curious how the 2003 Aztek compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Aztek overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Aztek.