Transmission Failure

9.0

$2,251.00

1. replace transmission (2 reports)
2003 Pontiac Aztek transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Aztek:

2003 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Sep 082009

Aztek V6 3.4L

Sept 2009, transmission gone after 66,852 miles..new transmission put in..Dealer tech said gunk built up it happens. Vehicle was maintained completely prior to this.Ar not time during all the normal service visits to the dealership. did they ever notice any "gunk" ..Now on March 31st 2012 replacement transmission gone again at 88,000 miles..Now being repaired by dealership ... I find it hard to believe that this vehicle has had the transmission problems it has. I cannot get a valid explanation as to what happened..I can only conclude that this particular car had to have been defective...I have always bought GM cars, but now they have lost me as a customer...My brother in law has a 2010 Toyota suv with 72,000 + miles and his transmission is fine....

If you have an Aztek be aware...

- , McKees Rocks, PA, USA

Nov 092009

Aztek 3.4L V6

Had to change the engine and the transmission costed in all: 2200$ I will never buy another american car for the rest of my life... Toyota and Honda POWER!!!

- , Montreal, Quebec, Canada