Antilock Brakes Not Working

2004 Pontiac Aztek brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Aztek:

2004 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

Sep 202014

Aztek LX 3.2lV6

My all wheel drive went out four years ago went to Cole Auto, they fixed it for $651.00 but it didn't last. It needs to be recalled because it should last longer than it did. That's why I bought it, for the all wheel drive, I can't afford to fix it again. I had to charge it the last time. I don't know if it messed up my antilock brakes or not. Please I need help, it's all I got to get to work.

Thankyou,