NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems

2005 Pontiac Aztek engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Pontiac Aztek:

2005 Pontiac Aztek Owner Comments

May 122011

Aztek

I actually got on the site to research recalls on another vehicle we recently purchased and out of curiosity included the aztec we still own. No recalls showed" I couldn't believe it since it has been nothing but trouble from day 1. just as all others described the ignition messes up all the time. My gauges go crazy! will show no gas and it will be full or it will go way over full into other gauges. Speed goes crazy I could be doing 25 and it will say 80. The belt...,,,, I have litter ally replaced it every 4 months after owning the car a year and everyone says "you sure it is'nt recalled "" so glad I do not have to drive it anymore but if someone else does they will be in just as much danger as we were! now we own a Jeep that has a recall that was recalled in 2014 but they don't have the parts to fix it with!!! oh and yes it's the ignition.

- Georgetown, KY, USA