- June 16: General Motors Flushes Another $420,000 Down the Drain
- June 10: Toyota Cars Still Have Explosive Air Bags
- June 3: GM Sends Recall Notices To Families of Deceased Accident Victims
- May 20: GM Recalls 2.4 Million Vehicles in Four Separate Recalls
- May 15: Troubled GM Recalls 2.7 Million Vehicles After Hundreds of Complaints
1997 Pontiac Bonneville
Worst 1997 Bonneville engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- engine surges, loses power and stalls5
- cracked upper intake manifold3
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline24
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine12
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control6
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling4
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Bonneville Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Bonneville compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Bonneville overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bonneville.