Air Conditioner Leaking Inside My Car

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

2000 Pontiac Bonneville AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Oct 172006

Bonneville LS 3.2L

My air conditioner was leaking into the passenger front floor and going all the way back to the back seat. It was a puddle of water, every time I ran my air. It was a pain. And very embarrassing to have people in my car. From the floor being wet, it corroded my window modulator and now my windows do not roll down. Very frustrated. There should be a recall on all of this.

- , Coloma, MI, USA