Something Loose Inside The Steering Wheel

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

4.0

2000 Pontiac Bonneville steering problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jan 012010

Bonneville SLE 4D ?

This is actually my son's car but in my name. I noticed it when I drove it while he was home from college. The air bag service light is on but it doesn't always stay on he says. I'm concerned the air bag may deploy at any time or it won't when needed. As you turn you can definitely feel something moving inside the steering wheel.

- , Gibsonburg, OH, USA