Jerking When Put In Gear Seal Of This Might Hurt

2000 Pontiac Bonneville transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Bonneville:

2000 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jul 182007

Bonneville 3.8V6

I have always had this problem since I bought the car. It is just getting worse. I mostly notice it when I am pulling out of the drive way it's a downhill slope. When I put the car from reverse to drive it makes this crazy jerk and noise. Like its trying to go but it doesn't. It will take a minute then it will. Sliping gears. Sometimes when I am driving it will slip really hard. It does it off and on. Makes me feel like this car is a piece of sh*t. This is the first car I financed. Will be the last from Pontiac with all the problems I have had with it. I will wait to buy another until I drive it into the ground!!!

- , Lewisville, TX, USA