2001 Pontiac Bonneville
Worst 2001 Bonneville electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- fuel gauge doesn't work properly2
- alternator failure1
- car caught fire under hood1
- computer system fried1
- difficulties starting1
- electrical fire inside the headliner of car while driving1
- fuel gauge works above 1/2 full1
- NHTSA: Electrical System8
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery: Cables1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Switch1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Wiring: Rear Compartment/Trunk1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Bonneville Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Bonneville compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Bonneville overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Bonneville.