Electrical Fire Inside The Headliner Of Car While Driving

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

6.0

2001 Pontiac Bonneville electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Bonneville:

2001 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Feb 012014

Bonneville SE 3.8L V6

Feb 1st,2014 I warmed up car before heading home from girlfriend's house, got a few miles down road and started to notice electrical burn smell, the next thing I've got, my car filling up with smoke, it took me about 30 seconds to figure out it was coming from the headliner. I immediately rolled windows down and came to a stop and turned off ignition. This could have cost me my life or been involved in a accident, Thank God I was not on the interstate or other major highway. The smoke from the headliner burning totally filled the car. I'm looking for any Recalls concerning this Major Problem.

- , Beloit, WI, USA