Gas Gauge Inaccurate Seal Of This Might Hurt

2002 Pontiac Bonneville accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Bonneville:

2002 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Aug 282009

Bonneville SLE 3.8L Series Ii

I bought my Bonneville August 25,2009. It had approx. 93,300 miles on it. Of course, I test drove it, and absolutely LOVED it! -- Didn't detect/see any issues with it at all. -- I wasn't able to drive the car home on the 25th because the bank and the dealership had paperwork to process, etc. When I went and picked it up a few days later, I drove it about 15 miles home, and when I pulled into the alley (which is slightly inclined), my gas gauge dropped from FULL to EMPTY! At that point, I didn't think much about it -- I loved the car, just got it, I didn't want to believe something was wrong with it already. Nearly 5 years later, gas gauge still doesn't work properly and STILL fluctuates between FULL and EMPTY. It's hard to keep track of how much gas I have, and it's aggravating as heck!!! GM REALLY needs to STEP IT UP!

- , Tiffin, OH, USA