Paint Chipping

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

2002 Pontiac Bonneville body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Bonneville:

2002 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Jan 012006

Bonneville

Both rear passenger door frames do not have any paint left on it. It is not due to people getting in and out of the car, I can only figure it is the way the tires and mud flaps are kicking back the rocks. It is bizarre and identical on both sides of the car. I have seen this problem on other Bonnevilles in my area, so I don't feel so all alone. Not happy with all the problems the Bonneville has given me.

- , Mora, MN, USA