7.5

2002 Pontiac Bonneville body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Bonneville:

2002 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Sep 012008

Bonneville Ssei 3.8L

Has anyone ever had this fixed? I can't seem to find where the water leak is coming from.

- , Thornton, CO, USA

Mar 202002

Bonneville

Serious design flaw. Every time it rains, the water collects somewhere inside the the "top-of-trunk" design and all flows directly into the trunk when opened.

Signed-

NOT HAPPY AT ALL WITH MY BONNEVILLE

- , Mora, MN, USA

Jan 022008

Bonneville SLE V6

Whenever it rains or snows and the snow melts, my trunk is filled with water, it smells and is nothing but a pain in the ass to try to keep dry, you'd think this wouldn't be a problem, i don't think any car should do this let alone a car that is 6 years old!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- , Burbank, IL, USA

Sep 192007

Bonneville SE 3.8L

After every heavy rain event, water gets into my trunk, wetting the carpeting and eventually pooling in the spare tire well. I discover it weeks later when there is a slight musty smell in the cabin.

I resealed the holes from the rear spoiler using silicone and rubber gaskets thinking that was the source of my problem, but I don't believe that was the source of the water infiltration.

If anyone had a similar problem and knows the solution, please let me know.

- , Titusville, PA, USA