Eratic Idling Seal Of This Might Hurt

2002 Pontiac Bonneville engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Bonneville:

2002 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

May 202011

Bonneville 3.8L V6

I was about 60km away from home and I had stopped to go into a store, when I returned and restarted my car it was idling bad, wanting to stall and sounded like the exhaust had fallen off. When I put the vehicle in gear, it wanted to stall and lost all of its power. I made it home after making sure all fluids were up to par and the next morning when I started it, it ran good, until it got warm and then continued to keep stalling. I am still trying to diagnose my problem, but anyone with any ideas I am open to suggestions.

Update from Jul 10, 2011: changed my igniton module and 2 coil packs and it seems to be running better, but it will always be a Pontiac!!

- , Plaster Rock, NB, Canada