Water Leaking Into Trunk

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Pretty Good

4.0

2004 Pontiac Bonneville body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Bonneville:

2004 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Apr 102004

Bonneville SLE 3.8L

I could not believe it when I seen the same complaint for 2000, 2002 and etc model Pontiac Bonneville with the same problem. I have taken it to the dealer several times and they come back with the same answer. " Can not fine leak" It appears to come from the right side and I believe it is more noticeable when parked up hill. It does not always happen, but I can take it thru a high pressure car wash as sometimes happens.

- , Berkeley, IL, Pacific Islands (US)