NHTSA — Wheels Problems Seal Of Pretty Good

2004 Pontiac Bonneville wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Bonneville:

2004 Pontiac Bonneville Owner Comments

Aug 012008

I purchased a 2004 Pontiac bonnevile used. I was the 2nd owner of the car and the previous owner kept the car in top notch shape! I purchased the car in May 2007. August of 2008 I started noticing my chrome plated wheels peeling, meaning the finish on the wheels are coming off in chunks. The wheels in which the chrome plate is peeling off are becoming rusty now. Not only are my wheels rusty, the pieces peeling off are accumulating near my brakes and becoming lodged.

- Brockway, PA, USA