Engine Stalls

1997 Pontiac Firebird engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1997 Pontiac Firebird:

1997 Pontiac Firebird Owner Comments

Dec 302002

Firebird Formula WS6

Im not sure exactly what the problem maybe be..i knw its not my clutch because it let me shift it into each just wont accelerate. I put it in first (gear) and my RPMs were really high up to 4k and it stilll went slow. I shift to second(gear) same..third(gear) same..the highest i was able to run was 50 MPH..and my RPMs were still bugs to not know what the problem may be..any ideas?

- , West Chicago, IL, USA

Feb 022007

Firebird LX 3.1

every time I'm out in this thing it wants to die on me i want it fixed

- , Paintsville, KY, USA