1999 Pontiac Firebird
Worst 1999 Firebird electrical Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- cruise control turns off when headlight beam is changed.1
- trip meter resets when car starts1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Electrical System4
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Alternator/Generator/Regulator2
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Battery1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Fuses And Circuit Breakers1
- NHTSA: Electrical System: Ignition: Anti-Theft Controller1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Firebird Model Years
Curious how the 1999 Firebird compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Firebird overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Firebird.