- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
Brakes Squeak Like Crazy
CarComplaints.com Notes: Unfortunately the 2007 Pontiac G6 continues a serious trend of steering problems from the prior model year.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- No data
- Average Mileage:
- 27,053 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 4 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- buy new brakes (2 reports)
- not sure (2 reports)