NHTSA — Service Brakes, Electric Problems

CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 is starting to have the same problems as previous model years, including the headlights blowing out due to bad connectors.

The wiring harness connections aren't a big deal to replace, as long as your dealer or mechanic doesn't charge you an arm & a leg to "diagnose" the problem.

2.3

2009 Pontiac G6 brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Pontiac G6:

2009 Pontiac G6 Owner Comments

Jul 272011

G6

The brake lights on my car are on sporadically. They come on when the brake is not pressed. The brake lights do not come on when I press the brake either. This is a danger beacuse I have a long commute to work and I have no way of warning drivers when I am slowing down or stopping. The issue also causes my cruise control to malfunction.

- Franklin, IN, USA