2009 Pontiac G6 suspension NHTSA complaints: Suspension

NHTSA — Suspension Problems

CarComplaints.com Notes: The 2009 is starting to have the same problems as previous model years, including the headlights blowing out due to bad connectors.

The wiring harness connections aren't a big deal to replace, as long as your dealer or mechanic doesn't charge you an arm & a leg to "diagnose" the problem.

2009 Pontiac G6 suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Pontiac G6:

2009 Pontiac G6 Owner Comments

May 262016

G6 6-cyl

I've purchased vehicle in may2016. I notice alignment and suspension issue right away. I was told they would fix drifting problems I got it in righting. I've had six alignment. I drive terrified everyday. No one can figure out why car just don't drive straight. The car steering seems like it don't match up with my turns. Or like it does not hug the road.very scary when windy especially when rainy.stopping I feel as if the car wants to turn. Just don't seem stable.I have to push all highway going to work.I just got out of paper tags after 120 days. The streets seem uneven. While driving.I need help. Ive consulted attorney general off. Also mva. I purchased car from waldorf Chevrolet in waldof md Pontiac GT G6 2009

- Se, DC, USA

Jul 122013

G6

The contact owns a 2009 Pontiac G6. The contact stated that while driving approximately 35 mph, the vehicle exhibited a loud and abnormal popping noise. The vehicle then veered to the right and traveled over a curb. The contact sustained injuries to the head and back. A police report was not filed. The contact soon discovered that passenger's side rear tire had failed. The vehicle was towed to the dealer where the technician diagnosed that the transmission, transmission pin, cv joint, wheel alignment and axle had to be replaced. The vehicle was also leaking transmission fluid. The vehicle was not repaired. The manufacturer was not made aware of the problem. The approximate failure mileage was 90,000.

- Dayton, OH, USA