NHTSA — Structure: Body Problems

2010 Pontiac G6 body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Pontiac G6:

2010 Pontiac G6 Owner Comments

Apr 162016

On April 16th 2016 I was in a car accident. Me and a friend were driving back to his house the road at night, when a deer crossed the road, I attempted to maneuver to Dodge the deer and ended up going off the road and losing control of my vehicle. My car hit a fence line, as well a multiple small trees. The car was totaled yet my airbags did not deploy. I've already contacted my insurance company, and as everything starts to settle with them I'd like to know if there is anything I can do because of the fact that my airbags didn't deploy. We were both bruised up pretty badly, and had to go the the emergency room, and my friends wrist was broken in the crash.

- Charlotte, NC, USA

Jan 232016

Driver side front door does not open, from inside or outside, when unlocked and when car is stationary.

- Burlingame, CA, USA

Apr 232013

Car was parked. We walked towards the car, unlocked it, started it, buckled up, put it in reverse, the car chimed and the led screen read "door ajar" passenger door wouldn't latch (I'm always picky about my car, I always tell my passengers "don't slam the door" before we get in the car) so I know the problem was not generated by me. When I got the door to latch I was happy. But now the door won't open. My passenger had to crawl out the drivers door.

- Edgar, WI, USA