NHTSA — Vehicle Speed Control Problems

2.7

2008 Pontiac G8 engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2008 Pontiac G8:

2008 Pontiac G8 Owner Comments

Mar 092016

G8

My automatic locks on my 2008 Pontiac G6 quit working on the back doors. My hazard light button will go on but will not shut off when you shut it off. And most importantly, my power steering light on my radio comes on. It has flashed off once and then the other day, it came on and stayed on until I shut my car off. I hear a squeal also that is getting worse. And the other day I went to go up a hill coming out of town and it made a weird noise; I left off the gas and it quit. It only has 54,500 miles or so on it.

- Brookville, PA, USA