NHTSA — Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar Problems

2004 Pontiac GTO suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac GTO:

2004 Pontiac GTO Owner Comments

Oct 212007

GTO 8-cyl

I own a 2004 Pontiac GTO that is tearing up the front tires and makes a popping noise when driving. I have been trying to get it fixed and have not been able to find out the problem till I was told about the safety problems. I asked dealers about the noise and the tires and was told they did not know what the problem was. I was never told about this or did I get a letter in the mail about a safety problem. It really makes me mad to think that it was not made public to people of the problem.

- Jacksonville , NC, USA