NHTSA — Tires: Sidewall Problems

5.0

2006 Pontiac GTO wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Pontiac GTO:

2006 Pontiac GTO Owner Comments

Mar 132008

GTO 8-cyl

2 time tire failure on my 2006 Pontiac GTO, for the second time within the 1st 36,000 miles my Pontiac GTO has front tires shredding. These are the manufacture tires. Last time GM bought me 4 new tires but did not fix the problem causing them to shred. My warranty is almost up and I don't want to have to deal with this problem for safety reasons and also because of the expense of buying new tires everytime they are cut by they suspension. Please help with this, I know that there are numerous complaints out there about this problem. I've seen several stories about this issue.

- Bryceville, FL, USA