Blown Head Gasket

8.0

$1,100.00

1995 Pontiac Grand Am engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1995 Pontiac Grand Am:

1995 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Mar 302003

Grand Am GT V6

I owned a 1995 Pontiac Grand Am Gt 2003 and kept it in excellent running condition.The body was mint and the only seat sat in was the driver seat--by me. At 63,000 I started experiencing problems with low coolant light and then a small leaking of antifreeze. Well, brought it to be serviced and got the news---blown head gasket. Wow---was I floored.They explained about the aluminum heads etc etc (know many mechanics) and was shocked that Pontiac never had any recalls over this problem.As you will see on my other post I did not learn my lesson...........sold the car and bought another one---dumb dumb dumb !!!!!

Update from Aug 19, 2015: This car with it's blown head gasket issues and then blown motor............was sold, the person could not believe how mint the car was and the problems I encountered w/no response from Pontiac at all.But as I said that is why they no longer make them-----pieces of junk!!!

- , West Haven, CT, USA