1996 Pontiac Grand Am
Worst 1996 Grand Am engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- broken camshaft1
- clicking sound when accelerating1
- erratic idle1
- radiator fluid leaking1
- won't start1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline33
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine16
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling5
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cables1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.