Water On Floorboards Of Car

8.0

1996 Pontiac Grand Am miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1996 Pontiac Grand Am:

1996 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

May 152004

Grand Am 2.4L

This car still gets 4" of water on all 4 floorboards after it rains...no matter if the car is in the driveway or being driven...I have had to take this car to the car wash and suck out the water so many times I am tired of it..Not only that but my Airbag light is on now and its due to so much water on the floorboards and since the airbag module is under the passenger seat its ruined...they wont let me disengage it due to traffic regulations...now I have to just sit and wait for the airbag to deploy wether I am driving down the road or whenever it feels like it...they want me to fix this airbag module but I wont because with all the water in the floorboards more moisture will get to the module and ruin it again....what a waste of time I have had on this car....it runs great and i have lots of extras and fixtures but this drives me nuts...

- , East Moline, IL, USA