Window Regulator Broke

1998 Pontiac Grand Am accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Pontiac Grand Am:

1998 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Apr 212004

Grand Am GT

Like Lorin G with her '99 Grand Am, I too have trouble with my window regulator. My windows are tinted (which I paid 200.00 to have done) and because of this problem with my window rolling up and down totally ruined my window tint. I am really pissed off about this, now that I know it has also happened to other people. Right now my door panel is off and we discovered that the arm portion of the window regulator is totally bent and it makes the window roll up kind of sideways and not close properly. I have to actually pull up on the window to make it close. It REALLY F***ing sucks!!! I just had to vent my frustrations on just one of the problems with my car.

- , Jewett City, CT, USA