A/C Throws Out Hot Air Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2000 Pontiac Grand Am AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am:

2000 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jul 092008

Grand Am SE 4.0L

a/c blows out hot air, the blower cuts in and out had to take off plastic cover and hit it for the motor to kick on.

- , Battle Creek, MI, USA

Aug 012008

Grand Am SE

i just recently bought my grand am. i bought an extended warranty on it, and im glad that i did because so far lost of things have gone wrong. the AC blows hot, my motor in my seat quit working, the ball joint had to be replaced and worst of all [which the warranty wont cover] is my security chip is going bad. my sister has a 2003 or 04 grand am and hers also just started this. it causes my car to not start and leave me stranded for a good 10 to 20 min. its going to cost me 400 with labor to get this fixed. they should have had a recall on it and im very upset that they didn't, because thats coming out of my pocket now. grand ams are the worst model of Pontiac.

- , Boardman, OH, USA

Jul 092007

Grand Am GT 3.4L V6

I guess thats what happens when you buy a used car. Other peoples problems.

- , Pharr, TX, USA