2000 Pontiac Grand Am
cooling system Problems
Worst 2000 Grand Am cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure, coolant light is on27
- coolant flushes out6
- coolant light keeps coming on1
- cooling fan shuts off causing engine to overheat1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Fan4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Pontiac Grand Am Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Grand Am compares to other years?
Check out our Pontiac Grand Am overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Grand Am.