Engine Issues

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

6.0

2000 Pontiac Grand Am engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am:

2000 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Oct 012012

Grand Am GT1 3.4L V6

click to see larger images

engine issues engine issues

There is a leak in my engine which I fear is causing a lot of issues I am experiencing. I am unsure what kind of fluid or oil this is but it is inside my engine and it is gunked and gummed up as if it is old or clogging up something. I don't know if this is the manifest gasket intake that is leaking or what but just a lot of engine issues are stemming from this IMO.

- , Louisville, KY, USA