5.3

2000 Pontiac Grand Am engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am:

2000 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Aug 142008

Grand Am GT V6

When the car is running and the a/c or heat gets turned on while the car is stationary but on it comsumes the car w/ a gas smell. Even in the drive-thru! I"m not sure what is causing this. It has done it since I bought the car. I'm worried it will make my children or myself sick?!?

- , Las Vegas, NV, USA

Jan 232009

Grand Am SE 3.4L

Every time we get in our car and start it and turn on the heater we get a gas smell throughout our car. This only happens when we start the car with the heater on. We also have an annoying on and off clicking sound even when our turn signal isnt on.

- , Sharon, PA, USA

Nov 272005

Grand Am

i smell gas in my car, especially when i turn on the heater or cooling system, im not leakin any gas any where to my knowledge. so whats the deal???

- , Ft Benning, GA, USA