Trac Off Light Is On Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2000 Pontiac Grand Am wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Pontiac Grand Am:

2000 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 022013

Grand Am GT1 3.4L V6

Time and time the TRAC OFF light would appear saying my wheels aren't parallel with the ground. It happens when I turn corners or hit bumps in the road. Tried getting new tires, balance, rotation, alignment. NOTHING WORKS! Why make a great car such a failure with all these little issues.

- , Louisville, KY, USA

Sep 132009

Grand Am 3.4L V6

ok... so im driving down the road... most is going fine and out of nowheres my car starts to shake and my stupid trac off light is on!!! as if everything is not already messed up on this POS car. what the hell is going on? idk? what the hell does this damn light mean?? idk? im tired of this stupid car... what is the solution? well im having troubles driving to college everyday thanks to this stupid car.. so my solution that i came up with after having this problem on my way to my trig class is----- (ROCK x GAS PEDAL) + CLIFF= PROBLEM SOLVED!!! thats my dam solution

- , Diberville, MS, USA

Aug 212008

Grand Am SE 2.4L

I was at the school picking up my nephew and my car seemed to have a little problem starting. Just enough to be noticeable. Well a few miles later the TRAC OFF light came on. When I got home I left the car sit for a few minutes and then started it again. Yep..still there. I live on back country roads so they are a little rough could dust or anything have gotten into the wheels or sensors? Maybe a piece os shell? Any help would be great.

- , Rochester Mills, PA, USA