NHTSA — Equipment: Electrical: Air Conditioner Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

8.0

2001 Pontiac Grand Am AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Pontiac Grand Am:

2001 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 152002

Grand Am 4-cyl

The A/C- heater speed control selection 1 and 2 stopped working in 2002 shortly after I purchased my vehicle. On April 10,2006, the selections 3 and 4 are also not working. This is now the 9th probolem I've had with my vehicle. To include both power window brackets breaking, my hazard flasher, transmission, steering, and A/C. I've unknowingly had jackson auto group of Hawaii do repairs without so much as a word about the recalls. What proactive steps have been taken to notify the dealers about the recalls and defects?

- Kaneohe Bay, HI, USA