Intermittent Ac Function Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2002 Pontiac Grand Am AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am:

2002 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Mar 032010

Grand Am GT

click to see larger images

intermittent ac function

It's not summer yet, but this is Miami so I am sure I am in for a major repair bill. I have been having a lot of them lately. I also had the security lock on the ignition replaced in order to get my car to start. I nwish I had known about the 10 minute wait while the key is in acc position before starting the car. I might have saved $700.00. Also the electrical system has gone crazy, and my dashboard is peeling away from the windshield. Every time I see a car like mine I check out the dash, and every one of them is in various stages of peeling back!!

- , Aventura, FL, USA