Brakes Grinding Noise, Steering Vibration

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

6.0

1. wheel bearings replaced (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Grand Am brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am:

2002 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Sep 012006

Grand Am GT

It started with a slight rubbing noise when I came to a complete stop. This became louder until eventually a loud grinding occurred in the front of the car with severe steering wheel vibration. It got to the point that I was scared to drive my car. After replacing the wheel bearings and calipers, the grinding stopped, though I can still hear a light grinding noise when I make left turns.

- , Overland Park, KS, USA