NHTSA — Engine And Engine Cooling: Exhaust System: Emission Control: Catalytic Convertor Problems Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2002 Pontiac Grand Am exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am:

2002 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Mar 262003

Grand Am

I have a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. I am having problems with the turn signal switch. The blinker switch keeps clicking after I turn. It is aggravating to me and I have read of a lot of 2002 Grand Am owners having the same problem. I took it into the shop to see about getting fixed but it will cost me over $400. This is ridiculous and something should be done about this. Also, I have had to have the catalytic converter replaced. I wish I would have never bought this vehicle.

- Saint Amant, LA, USA