Premature Catalytic Converter Failure Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

1. replace catalytic converter (1 reports)
2002 Pontiac Grand Am exhaust system problems

exhaust system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Pontiac Grand Am:

2002 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Sep 042007

Grand Am GT V6

Catylitic converter failed at 75000 miles while on US 88. My top speed was 30 MPH! My owners manual said it was warranteed to 80,000 miles and in an emergency situation I could do the repair. Well I used a certified GM shop for the repair and Pontiac (GM) won't reimburse me!

I am now selling this LEMON 2002 GRAND AM GT an I will never own another PONTIAC automobile again! Expect to spend about $400 every other month on repairs if you have the unfortunate right of ownership of one of these "fine autos"!

- , Spring Grove, IL, USA