Ac Compressor Will Not Come On Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2. replaced compressor (1 reports)
2003 Pontiac Grand Am AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Am:

2003 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

May 232012

Grand Am GT 3.4L V6

I bought the car in the winter, so the air conditioner was the least of my concerns.

Here in Illinois, we had the hottest summer I think I've ever been through. There were several days in which the highs were past 100 degrees. One day I tried to use the air conditioner in the car, and it did nothing but blow hot air.

After taking it into my local GM dealer's service department for an A/C service, I was informed there was a hole in the compressor and the hoses were no good.

- , Johnston City, IL, USA

May 192010

Grand Am 3.4L

the compressor is good, went thru the ac test in repair manual. Looks like a wiring problem. Still working on it

- , Ocean Springs, MS, USA