NHTSA — Electronic Stability Control Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2003 Pontiac Grand Am brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Am:

2003 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Jan 172017

Grand Am

Vehicle completely loses power, engine shuts off) while driving! starts right back up, but considerable danger as it stops with no warning of any kind, have been very close to being hit by vehicle behind me not knowing that I had no power to do anything, after car comes to stop, have been able to restart.. mostly happens when slowing down, or taking foot off of accellerator. Going different speeds, happened 6 times just taking it to shop vehicle has 134300mi, happened at different speeds

- Mason, OH, USA

Oct 142014

Grand Am 4-cyl

I just received a letter about a recall I paid for last year. How do I go about getting reimbursed for this? also I'm noticing my signal lights don't work unless I hit the 4 way lights for a couple of seconds, then the signal lights will work.

- Detroit, MI, USA