- April 10: GM Re-Recalls Ignition Switch For Another Defect
- April 8: GM Fined $7,000 a Day For Missing Ignition Switch Deadline
- March 31: GM Recalls 1.3 Million Cars for Power Steering Problems
- March 29: Emergency Motion Filed Against GM to 'Park It Now'
- March 28: GM Recalls Another 824,000 Cars for Ignition Switch Defect
- March 14: Safety Group Accuses Government of Ignoring 303 GM Car Fatalities
- March 6: Test Time: U.S. Government Takes General Motors Back to School
- February 26: Former NHTSA Administrator Says GM Committed 'Immoral Act'
- February 25: GM Waits 10 Years to Recall Over 1 Million Cars
- February 13: GM Recalls 780,000 Cars After Reports of Deaths
Ticking In The Dashboard
This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.
- Typical Repair Cost:
- Average Mileage:
- 74,444 miles
- Total Complaints:
- 15 complaints
Most Common Solutions:
- not sure (8 reports)
- replace the turn signal switch (3 reports)
- removed the switch from the dash and clean (2 reports)
- i found out it was connected to the hazard lights (1 reports)
- replace hazard relay (1 reports)