Engine Rpms Went To Redline

2003 Pontiac Grand Am

This problem may be covered under warranty. Ask your Pontiac dealer.

CarComplaints.com Seal Of Avoid Like The Plague

2003 Pontiac Grand Am engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Pontiac Grand Am:

2003 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Feb 052006

Grand Am SE

Just bought my new 2003 Grand Am and drove off the lot. I started driving and then the RPM's went into the red. If I took the car over 30 mph then I would red line my car. I drove all the way back to the dealer and told them what happened. They had the nerve to ask me to drive with them due to the fact that they though I was doing something wrong. I asked them to take it back and they wouldn't.

- , Apo, AE, USA