NHTSA — Equipment Problems

CarComplaints.com Seal Of This Might Hurt

1.4

2004 Pontiac Grand Am accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Pontiac Grand Am:

2004 Pontiac Grand Am Owner Comments

Aug 252005

Grand Am

Make : Pontiac model : Grand Am year : 2004 manufacturer : General Motors Corp. The hazard light switch in my 2004 Grand Am started making this clicking noise as if they were on but were not then it had become more intense and would not stop until the car was off and would start again as soon as the car was started, now mind you the car is 4 years old with 58,000 miles on it and I just got it barely 2 weeks ago... this had just started a couple of days ago and just recently as the car was in idle I accidentally hit and pushed the key inward and the car just shut off. Now it has come to my knowledge that there was a recall in 2003 for defective hazard lights not only in the Grand Am but in other GM made cars. My question is, if there was then how come a year later the same problem exist and in not only my Grand Am?

- Alamo, GA, USA